House and Home Design - Realestate Passion
designboom’s comment policy guidelines
generally speaking, if we publish something, it’s because we’re genuinely interested in the subject. we hope you’ll share this interest and if you know even more about it, please share! our goal in the discussion threads is to have good conversation and we prefer constructive opinions. we and our readers have fun with entertaining ones. designboom welcomes alerts about typos, incorrect names, and the like.
the correction is at the discretion of the post editor and may not happen immediately.
what if you disagree with what we or another commenter has to say?
let’s hear it! but please understand that offensive, inappropriate, or just plain annoying comments may be deleted or shortened.
– please do not make racist, sexist, anti-semitic, homophobic or otherwise offensive comments.
– please don’t personally insult the writers or your fellow commenters.
– please avoid using offensive words, replacing a few letters with asterisks is not a valid workaround.
– please don’t include your website or e-mail address in your comments for the purpose of self-promotion.
– please respect jury verdicts and do not discuss offensively on the competition results
(there is only one fist prize, and designboom usually asks renown professionals to help us to promote talent.
in addition to the awarded designs, we do feel that almost all deserve our attention, that is why we publish
the best 100-200 entries too.)
a link is allowed in comments as long as they add value in the form of information, images, humor, etc. (links to the front page of your personal blog or website are not okay). unwelcome links (to commercial products or services of others, offensive material etc. ) will be redacted. and, … yes, spam gets banned. no, we do not post fake comments.