The Property: Villa Mutiara
The Villa has been exquisitely designed as an incredible family home. It also has the ability to be an amazing rental property.
If you are looking for a family home then this is it! It’s situated on 11 are of Hak Malik (freehold) land surrounded by countryside on the top of the Bukit hillside. The house is 470 square meters under roof situated over three levels.
It has a huge sun desk surrounding a large swimming pool. It has a skate board park, stunning gardens and a large triple garage. There are ocean views from the upper level and natural views of the surrounding countryside from the living area. This really is a rare opportunity to buy a home that has been built with love and designed to perfection.
The Architect of this property is the existing owner. He has designed and built 5 family homes.
This is his latest, with all of his experience and knowledge going into this property. Every one of his homes have sold quickly, with buyers lining up to purchase. He has a rare talent for design, especially for family homes.
This is a freehold property based on 10.7 are of land in the prime residential area of Pecatu on the Bukit in Bali. The home has a build area of 770 sq meters. For this property the owner is wanting 13 billion rupiah. (US $1040,000 approx.)
There is a management company in place should you wish to put this beautiful property to work as a rental. If you are interested, we can get some projected returns to you.
- 10,7 are land (2 certificates)
- 770 m2 of build area, consisting of 470m2 of living, 80m2 of garage, 135m2 of sundeck and a 75m2 pool.
- Natural views of the surrounding countryside with a view of the south ocean from the upper level.
- Fully furnished with custom high-end furnishings throughout. Fittings, appliances, garden pots and decorations included.
- 6m road in front, which is a quiet no through road.
- 5 bedrooms all with ensuite, 4 master size bedrooms all with built-in robes and A/C’s and fans. 5th bedroom/office/maids quarters.
- 2 kitchens.
- 6 toilets.
- Laundry and plenty of storage.
- 3 car garage.
- Natural stone floors throughout, including rare stone imported specifically for this project.
- 250 m2 of feature stone and timber walls.
- Large 15m x 5m salt water infinity pool in Indian natural stone.
- 2.7m high old teak and glass doors throughout, around 100 doors allow the house to be fully open daytime, fully lockable night. All rails and rollers are Henderson.
- Exposed timber and weave ceiling covers the majority of the house as the main feature, including full covered walkway from parking to living area.
- Quality built with quality fittings throughout. Grohe tapware, blum hardware, Henderson rail systems.
- 60,000 litre water tank and rain water collection system from roofing.
- Top quality electrical and plumbing infrastructure.